How to Apply
Revival Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a 10 – 20 minute masque or as an advanced overnight treatment masque.
When used as a 10 – 20 minute masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Using the brush provided, apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.
When used an advanced overnight treatment masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- After waiting 20 minutes, use the brush provided to apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on overnight.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ skincare routine.
Advanced Environ users can needle with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque
If skin becomes dry or tight, reduce the frequency of use and increase once the transient dry or tight stage subsides.
For best results use in conjunction with Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
Please note: Recommended to be used during autumn and winter months, but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.
“ After using the Environ Tri BioBotanical Revival mask on an evening and leaving it in for 15 -20 mins and then removing , my skin felt amazing . So much firmer I could physically feel it . No wonder Dr Des nick named it “ Facelift in a jar “ Perfect as an instant pick me up , when your skin needs a boost or for the pre party season . I would also recommend it to be used with the Environ Cosmetic Gold Roll Cit for seriously advanced results . It’s a winner ! “